O' Canada, should I be worried?
Enough about VR; is what I'll call it from now on and more about our actual trip.
I'm actually a bit sad to be leaving Vancouver this time of the year when it's so pretty. All the flowers and trees are beginning to bloom and the weather is really warming up. It's such a nice time in the city. Don't know why I'm feeling so nostalgic for the weather since it's going to be May and usually I like to plan vacations around my birthday month. Not even sure where I will be on my birthday this year, how fun!
So far we are booked for the first part of our trip. Our first stop will be in Jasper, Alberta. I'm looking forward to our arrival of the Rockies by train!
Wish I could say our bags are packed but they're not. I have a feeling we'll be scrambling a bit because it really hasn't hit us that we'll be gone for a month!
get going already! enough of the pretty trees too! sex,violence and maybe more sex is what your public want.
ReplyDeleteSorry 'Kim' this is a family blog. I might get to the violence after a month of travelling with my spouse but otherwise this is a G rated page. I suspect that this was posted by Tony rather than Kim...
ReplyDelete